As the Oscar’s ceremony is close, I would like to take advantage of this, to thank everyone for the growth of this blog.
After these few months, the blog has experimented a huge number of visits. I can proudly announce that on average, almost one person visits this blog everyday (0’5), which is really impressive. Who could have guessed it? Just the mind of a mad man.
In the first place, I would like to thank all my friends, who fill my life of sweet, nice and polite words such as “and you call blog to this piece of s**t?”, “what does the world did to you?“ or “what the hell man!!” Yes, thank you for your kind words, fellows. But that’s not it. I would also like to thank every person who have visited the blog since its creation. Yes, I’m thanking my friends again…
However, I can’t finish this post without mentioning other people and things. They made all this possible:
- Thank you to my cat Jose Miguel*. Thank you for your lack of interest and your apathy.
- Thank you to my bonsai. For doing nothing at all, which is more than Jose Miguel can say.
- Thank you to my fat fish Fish, for hypnotising me with its nonsense circular movements. Thank you for being the closest thing to a fly that I have ever seen under water.
- Thank you to my Maths teacher, who never guessed my name.
- Thank you to my Spanish teacher, who whenever I see him in the street, always avoid my gaze.
- I specially want to thank my neighbour from upstairs, for constantly throwing coins to the floor to keep me awaken at night. You mean a lot to me man. That’s why I dedicated you a post in the past.
- More special thanks to the drivers who have never triggered the indicator. Without them, life would be too quiet.
- Thank you to the dog who barked at me with a tennis ball in his mouth. He taught me that dogs can do two things at once when they are disturbed.
- Thank you to all my followers, the three of you.
- Thank you to my sponsors, I would not be standing up here if it weren’t for them. That is why I am sitting.
- Finally, I would also like to thank Alejandro González Iñárritu, just in case Leonardo DiCaprio does not have the chance.
*I call him Josemi when he behaves well. I never call him Josemi.